1. Open your binder on top of the paper you are using for your pattern, trace around the binder.
2. Cut out your pattern remember to add space for your seam allowance. Cut out two pattern pieces from canvas and one from your decorative cotton and one from fusible webbing.
3. Add a piece of fabric however you want or you can leave the front blank my strip is four and a half inches wide and the length of the front piece. I just ironed aunder each edge 1/4 inch and stiched on top of the front piece.
4. Cut one of the canvas pieces in half length wise and the cotton, these are your inside pieces.
5. Fold your cotton pieces in half and iron down and stitch down the folded edge. These will be your inside pockets. If you want to add another pocket here is where you add one. I did a 5x5 square of canvas.
6. Place your inside pockets on top of the two iside canvas pieces wrong sides facing eachother, fold under on opposite edges 1/2 Inch and sew down.
7. If you want handles add them now. I cut 3 inch wide strip of canvas to make mine
8. Lay inside pieces on top of your outside piece with your pocket pieces facing eachother in the middle. Notice in the picture I sewed my pockets to the wrong side of my inside pieces so I had to take that all out and restitch it on the right side. Make sure you sew yours to the right side :). Pin each piece in place and stitch around all the edges of the holder.
9. Trim off corners and turn your cover so the right side is showing.
Admire your cover
I forgot to stitch around my bird now I will have to do it by hand Oh well.
Place your binder in your cover
Add your Binder Pencil Pouch your papers and a cute note in your little pocket!