When I saw this tutorial from Dana at Made I loved it and still want to make the big wall flowers out of napkins.
I thought it would be fun to do a smaller version on a stem so that's what I did.
1. Gather your supplies, scissors, hot glue gun, paper napkins, sticks crochet thread and a vase if you want.
2. Cut your napkin down each fold so that you have four squares.
3. Stack the four squares on top of eachother.
4. Fold the napkin in an accordian or fan fold.
5. pinch together in the middle of the napkin.
6. Tie thread around the middle.
7. Hot glue your stick in between two folds.
8. Round off edges on both sides of your napkin.
9. Spread out each side.
10. Carefully peel each layer of the flower up.
11. Repeat with each layer and here is how your flower should look.
13. When you have wrapped your thread around completely glue the ends with a small dab of hot glue down on the wound thread.