Have you entered:
Delectable Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Balls from April of Cup of Delight
I am really excited to be joining Me Making Do for a Crafty, Creative Christmas! Thanks for having me!
- 2 Cup Peanut butter
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 1/4 boxes of powdered sugar
- melted chocolate (I usually get a bar in the baking section and melt it in a pan over the stove)
- Combine peanut butter, softened butter and powdered sugar. Let refrigerate for at least an hour.
- When the mixture is done refrigerating, shape into balls in the palm of your hands.
- Melt chocolate over stove. Remove and Dip each ball into the chocolate. You can use toothpicks or let the chocolate cool a bit so it doesn't burn you.
- Let the chocolate harden and the refrigerate balls.
- Give away and enjoy!
Thanks again, Heather, for having me as a guest on your blog! I would love for ya'll to come on over and visit me at Cup of Delight, where I blog about some of my various hobbies-namely crafting (with tutorials!), cooking, decorating, hosting parties, traveling, fashion, shopping, and reading (with book reviews-mostly of children's novels).